Intrinsic Clinical Systems is a SaaS provider of cloud-based software products – CTMS, Site Feasibility & Engagement, Resource Management, and Time Tracking. Our tools help biopharma companies more easily manage their trials, resources, and sites, using today’s latest technologies. Intrinsic works closely with system owners and end-users around the world to implement, integrate, and customize our solutions to satisfy their data and reporting needs.
IT Project Manager
- Manage internal projects, including overseeing of developers and testers, facilitating stand up meetings, and managing agile/scrum master tasks.
- Manage external client projects, including doing work such as requirements gathering, workshops, acting as the client point of contact, conducting training, and answering general client questions post go-live.
- Participate in the business development process. This includes working on RFPs, doing BD demos, and acting as a subject matter expert for client discussions.
- Collaborate and manage testers. This includes participating in testing as needed.
- Creating training manuals, content, and general product documentation, such as release notes
- Contribute to marketing material and business development
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Required: at least 3 years of prior software development project management experience
- Required: at least 3 years of client-facing experience
- Prefer pharmaceutical industry experience
- Prefer prior experience with Agile development and Jira
- Prefer a Bachelors degree