A truly a modern clinical trial management system,
built for the way you work.
Intrinsic’s clinical trial management system (Intrinsic’s CTMS®) has been designed with the end user in mind - minimizing data entry and focusing on proactive study management. Cloud-based, with a streamlined interface, the ability to manage studies at any level, and a task-based design, Intrinsic ushers in a new era of trial management tools.
Intrinsic® is the world’s first CTMS built with native integration with all Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and Power BI. With Dynamic Worksheets, users can quickly import bulk data and study updates from CROs (using the CRO clinical trial management software), without the need to integrate systems, as well as create ‘live’ exports for ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Intrinsic CTMS® also leverages Power BI, a cloud-based reporting tool, which enables users to report on data from other clinical systems, such as EDC and IRT, with having to build costly data warehouses. The Intrinsic Clinical Trial Management Software combines all the necessary applications into one tool.
Intrinsic CTMS® Features and Benefits:
- Configurable User Interface- Intrinsic CTMS® has a configurable user interface and a practical, project management focused clinical trial software design
- Minimal Data Entry–You can manage studies at the study, country, or site level, with minimal data entry and convenient dashboards, checklists, and reminders for more efficient clinical trial management
- Upload Data from Excel to Save Time- With Intrinsic® clinical trial management software, you can easily upload data from Excel spreadsheets, eliminating the need for complex clinical trial software integrations.
- Create Personal Views- Unlike most other clinical trial management software, the Intrinsic CTMS allows users to configure personal views and ad-hoc reports
- Useful Dashboards - Save clinical team members' time and hassle with “at a glance” dashboards and user-centric data views. Using the CRO clinical trial management software will also give better visibility into the data that is maintained externally, often a “black-hole” of information.
- Track All Site Communication - Track all site communications, manage issues, and store documents with the built-in investigator database
- Avoid Building Costly Data Warehouses - Intrinsic CTMS®pulls and reports on data from other clinical information systems, such as EDC, IRT, or CRO clinical trial management software, without having to build costly data warehouses
- Workflows Designed for How You Work- Intrinsic® trip reports and workflows are designed to make intuitive sense
- An End-to-End Solution - Intrinsic’s CTMS clinical trial solution provides a comprehensive centralized end-to-end management of all clinical trials, to include all the needed applications for successful execution of CTMS clinical trial management