Feasibility and Site Engagement
Stop guessing who the right investigators are for your trial — Use Informer® and start exceeding your study goals!
Most clinical trials are delayed due to enrollment struggles. Sure, adding rescue sites may help, but doing so causes chaos and costs money. Why not just pick the right investigators from the beginning?
Select the Best Investigators...The First Time
Finding potential investigator sites and keeping track of the good ones is hard. What facilities and equipment are available? Which investigators can we rely on to recruit patients? Who have we worked with in the past?
Informer® helps you find the best sites and cultivate lasting relationships with them. With Intrinsic’s feasibility and site engagement tool, finding the right investigators is easy. A rich survey capability allows for quick deployment of site feasibility and ad-hoc surveys. Informer® also keeps track of and displays previous survey responses, saving sites time!
Site Relationships Matter
With Informer’s® investigator database, keeping track of all your investigators is even easier. Easily sort and filter through an initial list of investigators and their survey responses to quickly identify the best sites for your study. Informer® also tracks all site communication, so you never have to worry about over- or under-communicating with sites. Since all contacts with a site are tracked in a centralized database, everyone will have full transparency into what’s been happening—and less confusion means happier investigators.
Informer® Feasibility Features and Benefits
- Import Mailing Lists To Save Time - With Informer®, you can easily import and build a mailing list of investigators for distribution of surveys for clinical trial feasibility, clinical trial country feasibility, or site feasibility
- Utilize Simple or Complex Surveys - Informer® feasibility surveys can be developed quickly and can be as simple or complex (e.g. using branching logic) as needed
- Utilize the Question Library - Informer® is one of the few clinical trial feasibility tools that has a question library that allows for standardized feasibility surveys across studies and programs
- User-Friendly Feasibility - Are you looking for a straightforward clinical trial site engagement tool? Informer® allows site personnel to begin answering feasibility questions, save their work, and then return to finish later
- Automate Investigator Relationship Management - With Informer® feasibility, you can simplify investigator relationship management by automatically tracking which sites haven’t opened or completed their site feasibility surveys
- Create Alerts & Tasks - With Informer® feasibility, you can automate investigator relationship management by setting alerts and assigning tasks regarding following up with sites
- Feasibility Data Aggregated Into One Place - Clinical trial feasibility, clinical trial country feasibility, and site feasibility data are aggregated in one place, allowing you to select the best investigators or analyze responses across all investigators, regardless of study or program
- Feasibility Integrated with Clinical Trial Management - Our clinical trial feasibility tool allows you to easily move to the next step in the study startup process - feasibility data can be pushed into Intrinsic CTMS® to manage investigators as sites are brought online